1. Before use, check whether the various devices of the […]
1. Before use, check whether the various devices of the ice machine are normal, such as whether the water supply device is normal and whether the water storage capacity of the water tank is normal. In general, the amount of the water tank is set at the factory.
2. After confirming that the ice machine is normal, place the ice machine in a stable place, and insert the prepared bucket water into the water inlet of the ice machine. At this time, the water will automatically enter the water tank of the ice machine.
3. The ice maker starts to work after plugging in the power of the ice maker. The water pump starts to pump the water in the water tank into the ice making area. At the beginning, the pump has a process of exhausting air. After the air is exhausted, the compressor starts. And enter the working state, the ice machine begins to enter the ice making state.
4. When the thickness of the ice cube in the ice machine reaches the thickness set by the ice machine, the ice plate probe in the ice machine will start working, and at the same time the defrost solenoid valve works, and the water pump stops working, and the vent valve opens. The hot gas enters the evaporator and the ice cubes start to fall.
5. When the ice cubes start to fall, turn on the reed switch while flipping the ice baffle. When the ice cube reaches a certain amount, the reed switch will be closed again, and the ice maker will enter the ice making state again.
6. When the ice storage bucket of the ice machine is full, the reed switch will not automatically close, the ice machine automatically stops working, and the ice making is completed. If the power switch of the ice maker is turned off, the power cord of the ice maker is unplugged, and the ice making mechanism ends.