Summary:1. The ice making machine should be installed in a well-ventilated place without direct sunlight.
2. The ventilation distance of the condenser of the ...
1. The ice making machine
should be installed in a well-ventilated place without direct sunlight.
2. The ventilation distance of the condenser of the ice machine is at least 1m from the shelter, and at least 50cm from the roof. A large ventilation distance is required to maintain air circulation. The installation ground should be kept level, otherwise the operation of the machine will cause the water stored in the refrigerator to affect the quality of the produced ice.YT-E-005A 2.2L 120V 60W Bullet Ice Maker
Feature of function：
1. Making ice quickly and it will cost 9-10 minutes a round of making ice. The ice will drop to the basket automatically.
2. It is economic and energy-saving. It uses environment friendly refrigerant R134a or R600a.
3. The product uses infrared sensitive technology to have correct reaction to the different conditions of the ice maker. When the basket is full of ice, the machine will stop working automatically. When ice cubes are taken away, the machine will work again. If the water tank lacks of water, the machine will also stop working to wait for more water.
4. Ice storage foam layer has good insulation. Front foam layer can store ice for a short time.
3. After installation, first check the integrity of the appearance of the machine, whether the ice tank is unobstructed, whether the fan blades rotate flexibly, whether all the shut-off valves of the unit are open, whether there is oil on the joints of the unit, and whether the compressor is short of oil. Engine oil is closely related to the service life of the compressor. Everyone should check the oil level and oil color frequently.
4. Connect the water source and check whether the water pressure is normal. If the water pressure is too low, the machine will sound an alarm. When water is often cut off, it is recommended to use a water storage tank and a booster pump. The water level of the water inlet tank should be about 10mm lower than the overflow port, and the water level can be adjusted by a floating ball. Also don't forget to check the voltage. The ice machine has its own water valve and power supply, which is convenient for future maintenance.
5. Do not make ice immediately after the ice machine is powered on. Let the crankcase heater pressure oil preheat first, and then let the unit run. Here, listen to the sound of the unit running and see how the evaporator freezes. Some ice makers require brine to be added. Generally, it is more appropriate to add more than 200 grams of salt to a 30kg barrel. At the same time, check whether the water level of the water distributor is normal.