1. The ice machine should be installed away from heat sources, without direct sunlight, in a well-ventilated place, and the ambient temperature should not exceed 35°C to prevent the ambient temperature from being too high to cause poor heat dissipation from the condenser and affect the ice-making effect. The ground on which the ice machine is installed should be solid and level, and the ice machine must be kept level, otherwise it will cause no ice removal and noise during operation. How to install and use the flake ice machine.
2. The gap between the back and the left and right sides of the ice making machine should be no less than 30cm, and the gap between the top should be no less than 60cm.
3. The ice machine should use an independent power supply, a dedicated line power supply and be equipped with a fuse and leakage protection switch, and must be reliably grounded.
4. The water used by the ice maker must comply with the national drinking water standard, and a water filter device should be installed to filter impurities in the water so as not to block the water pipe and pollute the water tank and ice mold. And affect the performance of ice making.
5. The power should be turned off when cleaning the ice machine. It is strictly forbidden to directly use the water pipe to flush the body. It should be scrubbed with neutral detergent. It is strictly forbidden to clean with acidic, alkaline and other corrosive solvents.
6. The ice maker must unscrew the inlet hose head for two months, and clean the inlet valve filter to prevent the sand and mud impurities in the water from clogging the inlet and causing the inlet water volume to decrease, resulting in no ice making.
7. The ice machine must clean the surface of the condenser every two months. Poor condensation and heat dissipation will cause damage to the compressor components. When cleaning, use a vacuum cleaner, a small brush, etc. to clean the oil and dust on the surface of the condensate. Do not use sharp metal tools to clean it, so as not to damage the condenser.
8. The water pipe, sink, refrigerator and protective film of the ice machine should be cleaned every two months.
9. When the ice maker is not in use, it should be cleaned, and the water in the ice mold and the box should be dried with an electric blower, placed in a place free of corrosive gases and ventilated and dry, to avoid open storage.
Performance parameters: 1. Model:YT-B-50PN Model Number Capacity Cooling Temperature N.W/G.W Unit dimension Package dimension Loading Quantity(20") Loading Quantity(40") Loading Quantity(40"H) YT-B-50PN 48L 10 to -1...see more
Model No. Capacity Power supply Cooling temperature Heating temperature N.W/G.W Unit dimension (d×w×h) Gift box dimension (d×w×h) Loading quantity(20'') Loading quantity(40''） Loading quantity(40''H) ABD-35L 30.0L AC 10...see more
Model No. Capacity Power supply Cooling temperature Heating temperature N.W/G.W Unit dimension (d×w×h) Gift box dimension (d×w×h) Loading quantity(20'') Loading quantity(40''） Loading quantity(40''H) ABD-28L 24.0L AC...see more
Performance parameters: Model：YT-A-32 Model Number Capacity Refrigeration temperature / Heating temperature N.W/G.W Unit dimension Giftbox dimension Package dimension Loading Quantity(20") Loading Quantity(40") Loading Quantit...see more