Summary:Fruit cold storage is roughly divided into three types, namely: fruit fresh-keeping cold storage, fruit quick-freezing cold storage and fruit air-cond...
Fruit cold storage is roughly divided into three types, namely: fruit fresh-keeping cold storage, fruit quick-freezing cold storage and fruit air-conditioned storage room. From the perspective of storage temperature, the fruit fresh-keeping warehouse and the fruit air-conditioning warehouse are roughly the same, and the temperature is generally (0℃~10℃). The fresh-keeping temperature of some tropical fruits, such as bananas and mangoes, is set above 10℃.YT-B-75PX Hot Sale 58L/17L Portable Refrigerator
1. Unlike ordinary household refrigerators, it can be moved and used. The compressor is shock-resistant and can be operated at an angle of 30 degrees.
2. Intelligent circuit control system, with fast cooling, electronic temperature control, emergency switch, memory recovery, energy saving and other functions, more convenient to use.
3. The door cover can be removed for easy access to items and cleaning inside the box.
4. The built-in LED indicator of the refrigerator is convenient for night use.
5. Ergonomic handle design, strong and durable.
6. Built-in basket for easy access.
The temperature requirements are relatively low, generally set at about -35 °C. For example, quick-frozen durian, quick-frozen blueberry put it into a -18 ℃ low-temperature refrigerator after freezing; from the perspective of storage time: fruit quick-frozen storage and storage time > fruit air-conditioning storage > fruit fresh-keeping storage; cold storage has the best fresh-keeping effect without destroying the fruit cell structure Structure.
The loss is the lowest; the fresh-keeping effect and time of the fresh-keeping warehouse are slightly worse than that of the air-conditioned warehouse; although the quick-freezing warehouse can keep fresh for a long time, the cell structure of the fruit will be damaged due to low-temperature freezing during the fresh-keeping process, and the original flavor of the fruit cannot be maintained. According to the production area, it can be divided into tropical fruits, subtropical fruits, warm temperate fruits, middle temperate fruits and boreal fruits.
Tropical fruits include: coconut, mango, pineapple, lychee, loquat, star fruit, durian, papaya, banana, etc.; Subtropical fruits: grapes, nectarines, dragon fruit, cherries, dates, citrus, plums, lemons, Cold zone fruits: melon, persimmon, strawberry, cantaloupe, orange, apricot, bayberry, peach, apple, watermelon, kiwi, etc. There should be good hygienic conditions around the storage site, and areas with pollution sources such as harmful gases, dust, and smoke must be avoided and kept away.